Thursday, August 2, 2007

Mmmm...leftovers.

Jaida here.

My kitty-brother Solomon is a wild ferocious jungle beast who likes to catch little furry creatures when he's not snoozing-sprawling in the sun or cuddling with moms or having me bounce on him. Sometimes he brings presents home for moms. I don't think they like his presents, they say "EEEWWWWW, GROSS!"

Solomon brought fabulous ME a present yesterday! Mom Crystal was outside with me in the morning and I found it on the lawn, so I picked it up with my crafty teeth. It was very nice and tasty and squishy and I wanted to hold it in my mouth for a bit before I ate it. But mom saw the present's tail hanging out of my mouth and she went "EEEEEEWWWW, GROSS!" and came to take it away from me, how rude!!

So I ran away from her...I didn't want Solly to think I didn't like his present. Mom chased me all over the yard (ha-ha I'm faster than her and she has NO boo-boo legs at all) and said words I didn't understand but I think they were NOT NICE WORDS until she finally caught me.

But I held on to my present very hard and I tried to keep in in my mouth. Mom tried to get me to DROP IT but IT WAS MY PRESENT so I didn't. Mom then had the nerve to put her hand in my mouth and take my present away!!! Then she went "EEEEEWWW, GROSS!" again and threw my present over the fence. Then she marched me inside and told mom Kim that I was NOT-TEE.

I don't get those moms of mine sometimes. I'll have to tell Solly to leave my presents somewhere where moms can't see....

No comments: