Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Swiiiiming, swiiiiming, in my swimming poooool...

Jaida here.

Speaking of presents, moms came home with a present for me on the weekend. It was big and purple and round and wet...can you guess? A POOL!!! Just for me, on account of my cuteness. I love playing silly splashes in my bucket, and I'm still trying to figure out how to catch the water that comes from that snake-thing that squirts me when I'm in the vegetable garden, but this POOL is just TOO FUN!

Because of my strongness and athleticness I am great at this POOL stuff. I can ALMOST catch the water from the snake-thing and I can make waves for my crafty teeth to practice with.

Gracie will not come in my POOL with me. I tried to show her how fun it is, but grumpster Gracie does not like to get her feet wet. Silly Gooser.




No comments: