Monday, April 23, 2007

Dirt, Dirt, Dirt.

Jaida here.


I have, in my cleverness, discovered something as fun to chew as STICKS. Possibly funner. And definitely messier.

Moms spent all weekend making big piles of it in our yard. I'm pretty sure they were doing this just for me, on account of my cuteness. This new stuff is nice and cool to lie in and tastes delicious, especially when garnished with bugs and grass, and it goes right up my nose when I stick my face in it, kind of like snow.

DIRT.
Yep, DIRT.
For some reason, Gracie doesn't like DIRT as much as I do. I tried to show her how fun it is, but she just shook her paws when she stepped in it. I suspect that she is concerned that her fabulously gorgeous fur might get messed up. Which it probably would, because my BAY-BEE SOCKS and its VELCRO is all black now.

Still, I'm pretty sure that life doesn't get much better than this.

No comments: