Friday, August 8, 2008

This is what I do.

Jaida here.

If you are ever looking for my oh-so-gorgeous and fabulous self, and aren't sure where to look, try here:



My pool is my FAAAAAV-O-RITE thing. It is also a "time-out" place for me if Gracie starts to get the snarly-growlies when we're playing...Miss Gracie does not like to get her paddy-paws all wet.

Moms are waiting to bring me to meet the SPESHAL-IST. I don't know exactly what that is, but he must be pretty SPESHAL if he's the IST of them all. My boo-boo legs are sore but I can do stairs again now, so it's not too bad.

Mom Crystal says that some nice people are helping her build me my own set of wheels...I think it's going to be like a car ride, except only for me. She's waiting for some peices to come in the mail, and then she's going to get crafty. She says she'll put some pictures of me and my wheels when they're all done. Yay!

No comments: