Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My first trick!

Jaida here.

Moms are all excited because I learned something called a trick. Mom Crystal has been calling me a dum-dum-head lately, which is most unbecoming to a gal of my cleverness, so I decided to show her that I am NOT a dum-dum-head. (For the record, I am simply disinterested in listening, I'm far too busy with other important things).

So I have learned to SHAKE-A-PAW. This involves me sitting on my bum and giving moms my ONE GOOD LEG to hold. I don't see why it's such a big deal, but they go "AWWWWWWWWWWW, HOW CUTE" and give me cookies.

I like cookies a lot, so I can handle doing this SHAKE-A-PAW business.

p.s. it SNOWED this morning, and I got very excited about it and did crazy zoomies in the yard with Gracie. Gracie was not happy about getting her paddy-paws all cold and wet. What a grumpster.

No comments: