Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Jaida's pup-pal, Chance!

Jaida here.

A nice lady sent me a letter and some pictures of her baby MAL-A-MUTE, Chance.
Chance is very much like me on account of his frickin' cuteness and handsome-ness. Also, he has one oh-so-fabulous scrunchy-dangly leg and ONE GOOD LEG, just like me! Or, well...ummm...well, like I USED to.
Chance has a very nice mom who is taking him to see a nice Dr. who is taking xrays of his scrunchy-dangly leg to see if there is anything that can be done to make it a little less scrunchy. His leg is growing differently than mine did, it's more like hypoplasia/agenesis (moms taught me those big words!!).
(He looks like he's thinking about being NOT-TEE in this picture, huh?)

No matter what the nice Dr. says about his leg, Chance is going to be an oh-so-gorgeous and handsome guy and will get along JUST FINE. His mom is going to let me know what happens with the Dr., so I will keep you posted!

In the meantime, simply admire his cuteness.

No comments: